Ronald W. Reagan Elementary, the school with “heart,” guarantees each student achieves individual excellence in academics and life skills within an inclusive community that instills a growth mindset through differentiated instructional opportunities.
All students will meet or exceed district and state standards; the achievement gap between subgroups will decrease annually; and overall performance on district, state, and national assessments will increase annually.
- Individual student growth on district, state, and national assessments will increase annually and exceed national targets.
- The percentage of students participating in and performing at high levels on measures of national and/or international educational excellence will increase annually.
- All students will demonstrate the character and positive behaviors necessary for personal excellence and responsible citizenship.
- We will capitalize on strong instructional practices to ensure achievement and growth for all students.
- Plan and implement differentiated literacy instruction to meet the needs of all students.
- Improve instruction and student outcomes by utilizing standards-based teaching practices and professional development opportunities.
- Increase student motivation through engagement by intentionally providing opportunities in Language Arts.
- We will expand and refine building support structures to meet students' social and emotional needs.
- Ensure consistent implementation of Reagan Behavior Systems to provide a positive environment and sense of belonging.
- Effectively communicate our school-wide behavior system and vision to all stakeholders.
- We will develop and implement plans to support the mental wellness of staff.
- Cultivate a positive staff environment through activities and interactions that promote overall wellness and staff morale.
Approved March 22, 2022